- Making a Difference
- Getting Involved
Message from the Kyrene Foundation Board President
Thank you for visiting our website. The Foundation is an amazing resource for the Kyrene community and plays a critical role in the lives of students, their families, and staff. In addition, we hope you'll patronize the businesses and organizations that support our three main initiatives:
- Kyrene Family Resource Center and other Prevention efforts
- Recognition and Awards for Staff, Student, and Friends of the Foundation
- Student Scholarships for extra-curricular and student enrichment programs such as sports, arts, and academic support
Some of the celebrations for us this past year have included:
- Establishing a $15,000 fund for student scholarships
- Distributing two rounds of teacher mini-grants that support innovative and creative teaching ideas
- Recognizing employees who have served Kyrene for over 30 years
- Stocking the Family Resource Center with hundreds of thousands of items for needy families
- Coordinating over 1000 hours of volunteer service at the Family Resource Center
- Meeting new Friends and partners at our Silver and Gold Tours and Community Connections events
As you review our website, you'll see more about how you can get involved and become a Friend of the Foundation. On behalf of my fellow Board Members, thank you for your interest. We look forward to working with you to continue to serve the Kyrene community.
Vision and Mission
The Kyrene Schools Community Foundation (KSCF) advances the mission and vision of the Kyrene School District and is committed to excellence. We work collaboratively with corporations, small business, organizations, community members, and the Kyrene School District to fund programs, grants, scholarships and support to schools teachers, students and families.
In order to advance the Kyrene School District's educational goals, the Foundation is focused on delivering a significantly enhanced level of private funding resources. The foundation advances this mission by encouraging, securing and prudently managing philanthropic investments by individuals, corporations and foundations; and by serving as advisors to and champions for the Kyrene School District.
The Foundation actively engages the greater Kyrene School District community as partners in these activities. The foundation aspires to become a model of professionalism, conducting its activities in a manner that conveys and represents a high level of accountability, service and performance.